He is risen, He is risen indeed! Easter Sunday Celebration!

 69 of God’s precious children from 0-18 years old and 14 amazing superhero volunteers praised God on a glorious Easter Sunday at CUMC!  Thank you parents for bringing these students to learn about Jesus!  The most important lesson in life.   Hope in eternal life!  

















  





















Church was amazing, but I cannot lie…I took a deep breath after and went home for family fun on a beautiful sunny day.  Monday morning Savannah and I headed to Florida to visit my parents!  Check out the cute little dog we shared the airplane ride with!    She was precious and did not mind the 2 hour flight!   


My attempt at a bunny cake!


A beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon!

All aboard the flight!


My momma and daddy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling all prayer warriors! As you pray today, please remember Ashleigh. Mark 11:24

“Snowbody” loves YOU like JESUS party! Isaiah 1:18. 100 plus Kids, teens and adults enjoyed June 14th fun!

Pool Party Celebration!