The First Leon Christmas Pageant Rehearsals and lessons on how to pray! The best teacher taught us how to pray in the book of Matthew!


I pledge allegiance to the Bible, God's holy word.   I will make it a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.  I will hide its words in my heart that I may not sin against God.


                                 


Crenshaw kids are worshiping and pledging every single Sunday to honor God!    Are you?








Listening intently to learn the songs for our Christmas story!








Thank you Michael for helping Miss Alice clean up after rehearsal!



Branson, you are the best helper!   Thank you!



During children's church our youngest Crenshaw kids are learning about the prayer Jesus taught us to pray!    We can find that in the book of Matthew!   We used pictures to help us remember the words.









After church our youth started working on the drama part of the Christmas program!   I can't wait to see them give their gifts!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling all prayer warriors! As you pray today, please remember Ashleigh. Mark 11:24

“Snowbody” loves YOU like JESUS party! Isaiah 1:18. 100 plus Kids, teens and adults enjoyed June 14th fun!

Pool Party Celebration!